Followers

Thursday 15 March 2018

Time Out Challenges 4th Birthday!


Hi friends!
At TIME OUT Challenges we are celebrating our 4th birthday, woot woot! I can't believe how fast time goes and how big the challenge has grown -mostly thanks to our wonderful Time Out boss Sandie! Very proud and happy to have been her partner in starting this blog and nowadays continuing as a "regular" DT member. I hope you'll all check our blog, all the DT inspiration and the current Inspired bu Words challenge:


Our guest designer this time is Claire. I love Claire's clean card making style, her cards are always so so stylish! 

Our whole DT got the opportunity to play with amazing Concord & 9th products. They are sponsoring the challenge with a generous $25 gift certificate for the winner!


Concord & 9th also has an inspiring blog -click HERE and check it out! 

My card is inspired by the word "love" in our inspiration sentiment. There's heart-shaped leaves and a heart shaped masked shape in my card... Along with a sentiment for someone dear! The products used are:



I've played with Altenew, Memento and golden Delicata inks (the word "always" is over stamped with gold and has lovely shine!) and made some splatters with golden water color paint by Kuretake. The rectangle die is by MFT.

Thanks for popping by and I hope to see you playing along!

8 comments:

sandie said...

This is one beautiful card. I love the design and the use of the leaves as hearts and such lovely colours. I adore that font..will have to check that out. Thanks for being my partner in TO for so many years. I remember us coming up with the idea whilst we were chatting online when I was in hospital one time and look how we have grown. Your cards are always an inspiration and I am so pleased you are still here as a DT member. TO wouldn’t be TO without you....thank you for your lovely words too xx

Anita in France said...

Gorgeous warm colours in those leafy hearts, Nonni ... fabulous with the speckles of gold! I see a hint of the gold on the sentiment when I go in close ... it must be simply splendid IRL! Hugs, Anita :)

Loll said...

Congrats to you and Sandie on your 4 years at Time Out!! Beautiful card Nonni!! Love those heart shaped leaves and how you've mimic'd the design with your masked heart. So creative!! xx

Viv said...

Love your leafy card Nonni, such pretty colours too ;) Viv xx

Gerrina said...

Congrats on 4 years TIME OUT!
Love the warm coloursand the hearty shape of the leaves. Great the bit sparkle of gold! Hugs, Gerrina

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a wonderful idea to mask the heart and stamp those wonderful, warm leaves around it, Nonni. I am so glad that you and Sandie started this awesome challenge, and even more glad that I am a part of it. Sending many hugs your way, S.

Joyce said...

Gorgeous card, Nonni. I love those leaves, and how you masked a heart for your sentiment.

Jill V said...

Beautiful colours - I can imagine how those gold splatters must shimmer in real life. Congrats on four years at TIME OUT - you and Sandie definitely started something special with this challenge. It was my favourite challenge as a player and I am so honoured to be part of the team now! Hugs, Jill