Followers

Thursday 28 December 2017

TIME OUT Challenges Reminder


HI friends!

I'm here to remind you of our last TIME OUT Challenge for 2017:



You still have about one week to play along! We will do a random draw between all those who use the optional twist. The winner of this will get a $15 gift voucher to use in Happy Little Stampers store, woo hoo!


I have pretty much twisted when making my card: I've used snowflake stamps by CAS-ual Fridays and a deer from Lawn Fawn Toboggan Together which is a Christmas set. The sentiment is also by Lawn Fawn. I've colored my deer with Copics and made a super simple (and slightly unrealistic, the snowflakes are a lot bigger than the deer!) scene. 

Now it's your turn to take TIME OUT and craft! Don't forget to check out all DT inspiration HERE and visit our talented guest designer Patty! She had some Lawn Fawn fun too! :)

I'd like to join:

CASology: Kindness
(a card for a "deer" friend is a kind gesture isn't it!) :)



15 comments:

sandie said...

This is lovely Nonni. I really like the soft stamping of the snowflakes and the soft line to ground the image-lovely CAS card x

PJ said...

Oh my goodness, this is a super adorable card. Love the little Deer♥

Gerrina said...

Sweet and beautiful! Love the design and the soft colours! Hugs, Gerrina

Anita in France said...

Sweet and fun, Nonni ... lovely soft colouring ... and such a great punny sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

Joyce said...

This is really so very sweet and adorable. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Kelly S. said...

Sooo cute!

Kelly S. said...

Sooo cute!

Judy1223 said...

Nonni, this is a kind new year's wish for a friend...and so cute, too! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Nora Noll said...

This is so CUTE!! I love that little reindeer and such a nice touch with the fun snowflakes!!

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous shading on your little deer and I love the soft blues. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Anna Uhras said...

So pretty!! Gorgeous colors and shading! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

So lovely, light and cute! Love the soft turquoise. So happy you could join in the fun at CASology this week.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Such a sweet card Nonni! I love those soft blue flakes and the way they are placed. Your dear deer is adorable! Happy New Year to you!

Pia S said...

This is so cute! The subtle colors make your card feel clean and crisp. I hope you've had a lovely Christmas and a great start on the new year. I haven't had many days off so not so much time for crafting, but now it feels like mojo is slowly returning. Thank you so much for your Christmas card, I love this typical nonni style.

Jill V said...

I absolutely LOVE the large snowflakes in the background - they are gorgeous and frame that sweet deer perfectly. Brilliant design (as usual)!