Followers

Saturday 3 March 2018

New Challenge at Less Is More!





Hi friends!
It's time for a new fortnightly challenge a Less Is More. We have a color challenge for you and it's a nice an easy one: monochrome. Our DT has created wonderful samples for you, don't miss any of them! Many of the girls might have extra cards in their blogs too. Our sponsor for the month of March is STAMPlorations and we are thrilled to have STAMPlorations owner and designer Shery to join us as guest designer. Her project, created with new products, is on it's way to the challenge blog, just wait for it! :)

In my card I've used a fun STAMPlorations die called Christmas Icons - Christmas Tree 1! I love this fun, wonky, contemporary tree. I thought it would look wonderful all sparkly and ended up with an all grey color palette that I've jazzed up with silver. 

Thanks for popping by and I hope to see you playing along! 

I'd like to join:




15 comments:

GerJanne said...

Beautiful card! Love that christmastree...
GerJanne

Cardsbymaaike said...

Very cool die and fabulous card, love the sprakle

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

What a fabulous card Nonni! The wonky tree die cut is glorious and silver gives it a very classy as well as contemporary look. Great design. xx

Trina P. said...

Cute card, Nonni! I was eyeing that tree die, but ended up not buying it. Love your grey and silver colour palette. The sparkly tree is perfect for Christmas. xx
ps. speaking of Christmas, I did eventually receive your beautiful Christmas card two weeks ago... thank you! Gotta love our mail system. I had an order from China that never arrived, so I’m happy your card did make it here. 😊

Loll said...

Beautiful card Nonni. I have bought this fun die but haven't had a chance to use it yet. :) In my mind, I pictured this being a whimsical tree, but with in your creative hands, you have turned it into a very elegant Christmas card. Thank for you for the inspiration! xx

Pia S said...

Ultra festive with all the sparkle and shine, it’s an elegant card with a great contemporary touch.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Simple sheer elegance Nonni. I love your take on monochrome in these neutral shades with a shimmering Christmas tree. My wishlist has just grown AGAIN ... I need that die!!! Hee Hee. Have a fun week x

Susan said...

I just love this elegant Christmas card. So beautiful!

Karen Dunbrook said...

elegant and wonderful...love the look.
x Karen

Izzy Scrap said...

Simply gorgeous Nonni ! Love how this glitter wonky fir pops up over the spotlighted circle and the grey card base. Such an elegant and classy Christmas card and in a very CAS design ! LOVE it ! Hope you enjoyed your break week. Have a fabulous week. Hugs xx

Jo said...

So ELEGANT, loving the layers and keeping it so CAS!

Jo Nevill said...

Great, sparkly card
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Anita in France said...

Shimmery, sparkly, striking and most definitely magical, Nonni! Hugs, Anita :)

Marina said...

oooooh gorgeous.

Neets B said...

Sorry for such a late visit, Nonni! I adore this card, there's something so elegant about grey, and blinged up with silver it's just gorgeous. The die is wonderful and I love the tree with the circle behind. Hugs xx