Followers

Friday 3 June 2016

Retroish Flowers!


Hi guys!
I have a cute flower card for you today. My sketch comes from the new Share Joy Challenge


My version is simplified but I think you can still see how I was inspired. 

I used a Tailored Expressions embossing folder for my card base, some patterned paper, a Copic colored Clearly Besotted flower and a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp for my card. The flower is also covered with Wink of Stella and I added white dots with gel pen for interest. This one has a sort of retro feel I think, I really love it! :)

I'd also like to enter the current CASology, cue card CAS


In my opinion, although there's many details and colours in this card, the overall look is still clean and simple. What do you think? Also, coloring a simple flower like this with markers takes no time at all. :)

Finally, I'm playing along at CASual Fridays Challenge: Florals


Thanks for popping by, I hope you like today's card! Have a fun crafty weekend everyone!




8 comments:

Trina De Zeeuw said...

Love love love this! The patterned paper goes very well with the colours you picked for the flowers. Nicely balanced and very warm. The recipient is very lucky to get this card.

Joyce said...

Love how your flower is resting on patterned paper, and the kraft background gives the card such a rich feel. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology for our 200th Challenge.

Claire said...

So pretty Nonni - that flower has been on my wishlist for quite a while now. Beautifully coloured and such a sweet sentiment. Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jen Shults said...

I just love the colors of your card! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Share Joy Challenge.

Kreative Kymona said...

Hello Nonni!! Your flower is amazing. The color combo you choose is awesome. Thank you so much for playing with us this week at CASology

Hannelie said...

Nonni this is beautiful!!!
Thanks for joining us for this special CASology challenge!

TaeEun said...

Beautiful card in retro look, Nonni! Love the texture on the card base and fabulous copic coloring!

Channin Pelletier said...

This beautiful!! Beautiful design and coloring!! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!